Cosmetic dentistry is a term used to describe a variety of different dental procedures that you can elect to have performed in order to improve one or two teeth, even your entire smile.
Not every dentist is a cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on both the appearance and function of your teeth. Cosmetic dentists, like Dr. Alhadef, have been through additional training and have furthered their knowledge of dentistry beyond dental school at exclusive cosmetic dental institutions.
Dr. Alhadef is a alumni of the world's premier post-graduate cosmetic dentistry center, The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). At LVI, Dr. Alhadef has learned about all of the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, as well as how to treat and stabilize Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ).
There are many different procedures that Dr. Alhadef performs in his Dallas, Texas cosmetic dentistry studio, including:
- Teeth Whitening – also called "tooth bleaching," teeth whitening can brighten your smile giving you the beautiful, white teeth you desire
- Porcelain Veneers – porcelain shells that can be permanently bonded to one or two teeth, or all of your teeth, correcting everything from crooked and chipped teeth to discolored or broken teeth
- Dental Bonding – composite bonding that is used to correct a variety of different problems, like chipped, broken, or cracked teeth
- Dental Implants – used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are implanted in the jaw to fill the entire space your missing tooth has left
- Dental Crowns – porcelain crowns can be used to restore the look and function of teeth that have been damaged and cannot be corrected with white fillings
- White Fillings – beautiful alternatives to the dark, metal fillings of the past, white fillings restore both the look and function of decayed teeth
If you have a variety of issues that you would like to correct, Dr. Alhadef may suggest a smile makeover. During a smile makeover, Dr. Alhadef will use one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the overall appearance of your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can solve many dental problems you have. In most cases, Dr. Alhadef can provide you with a beautiful new smile in just a few visits to his Dallas, Texas cosmetic dentistry spa.
If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your smile, contact cosmetic dentist, Dr. Alhadef today to schedule your initial cosmetic dentistry consultation.
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry and are in the Plano, Fort Worth, Irving, or Dallas area, please visit our commonly asked cosmetic dentistry questions page to learn more about how Dr. Alhadef can give you the smile you have always wanted.